Current Events and Worldwide Breaking News
New Intel: Communist China providing automatic weapons to Antifa, Black Lives Matter… some stored in democrat-run government buildings including East End Complex Capitol building in Sacramento – Block 174
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2ArZt6b
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2YZigQ1
BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR?
via Blogger https://ift.tt/31uj6px
Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn Breaks Silence in Must-Read Op-Ed: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% — ‘There is Now a Small Group of Passionate People Working Working Hard to Destroy Our American Way of Life’
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3dLB8Gj